Air Canada Seat Selection: Detailed Procedure on How to Select Seats in Advance for Air Canada
Have you booked reservations with Air Canada and wish to select seats in advance for their flight tickets? Then, here the passengers will be offered the complete details on how to select seats in advance for their reservations.
Pointers to Keep in mind Before Applying for Air Canada Advance Seat Selection
As per the airline policy, the passengers can easily select their seats in advance free of cost at the time of check-in.
Besides, if the passenger plans to select their seats in an advance way before check-in then, they might need to pay an additional charge depending on the fare type like for basic fare the charges might vary from $20 to $100. Further, in the case of standard fare, the passenger might need to pay $20-$50.
Still, for the passengers who have queries, can feel free to contact the reservation department of the airline for the Air Canada seat selection process.
Now, How to Select Seats in Advance for Air Canada Reservations:
For selecting seats in advance, the passenger is required to click on the Check-in option.
Now, the passenger is required to provide the reservation details and click on the Continue option.
Further, the passenger needs to select a seat for their booked flight ticket and click on the Next option.
Also, there are chances that passengers might need to pay charges if required.
After that, the passenger is required to verify the reservation details and confirm the details.
Once done, the passenger will be offered with the boarding passes which they can either print or download as per their requirement.
Hence, in this way, the passenger can easily select seats in advance for their reservations. Still, for queries, passengers can contact the reservation department.
How To Choose Air Canada Prefered Seat
Traveling is always fun if you travel sitting on your own chosen seats. And Air Canada is one of those airlines giving access to its passengers to choose their own seats. Not just this but if you want you can also upgrade flight on Air Canada. There might also be flights where for reserving seats you have to pay some amount whereas few offer this service free of cost. To know about the methods and steps reserve flight seats, tap on the below details.
Steps to Reserve or Choose Prefered Seats in Air Canada
Method 1: While Booking New Flight
1. You can reserve flight seats on Air Canada during making reservations
2. To do so, click on the website and click on book a flight option
3. Once done follow onscreen steps and enter all your details related to name, class, destination, and date, etc
4. And once done along with it, you can also reserve flight seats
Method 2: After Booking Flight
1. If you realize to reserve seats after booking, then simply go on the website
2. Next, click on my bookings and look for change seat option
3. Select one seat of your desire and make payment and you are done
4. If you feel like, you can also request for a seat onboard in case there are empty seats
5. Note that seat change preference is not available in all kinds of flight hence confirm first and then proceed.
And that’s all for the seat reservation process of Air Canada. In case of more doubts, reach out on helpline number.
Hello, I am planning to travel to canada from usa in march via Air Canada 321, but actually my concern is about advance seat selection, is it possible to choose preferred seat in air bus 321. kindly assist me about this. Thank You