Turkish Airlines Compensation and Reimbursement Rules:
What is the Turkish Airlines Compensation Policy?
Flight compensation is one of the most important things that every passenger looks for after their flights got canceled or delayed due to any specific reasons. If you have booked your flight ticket with Turkish Airlines and you want to know about any compensation, then make sure that you know about all sorts of Turkish Airlines Compensation before making any kind of request for the compensation or reimbursement which is mentioned in this article.
How Many Types of Compensation You Can Claim with Turkish Airlines?
There are three to four kinds of compensation can be claimed when traveling with Turkish Airlines and these compensations are listed below:
Turkish Airlines Cancelled Flight Compensation
- You can get up to $700 per person if your flight as a flight cancellation compensation from Turkish airlines.
- You can only make a compensation request if the cancellation is made by the airlines without notifying you before 14 days to the scheduled departure.
- If your flight is canceled due to bad weather conditions or air traffic, then you can’t get any kind of compensation.
Turkish Airlines Delayed Flight Compensation
- You can claim a reimbursement of more than $600 per passenger if your flight got delayed without any specific reason.
- If your Turkish Airlines flight is delayed for more than 3 to 4 hours, then you can get Turkish Airlines Compensation for the delayed flights in a very simple manner that mostly depend on the reason for delayed.
- If the reason for a delayed flight is unique or conditions not under the Turkish airlines, then you may get the same-day flight instead of any kind of compensation.
Turkish Airlines Lost Baggage Compensation
- If your baggage damaged during the security check-in or lost at that time, then you are also eligible for compensation.
- If you lost your baggage during the check-in at the airport, then you may also request a claim at Turkish airlines.
- You can claim up to £200 for lost or damaged baggage that depends on your ticket or baggage type.
How Much Compensation You Can Claim with Turkish Airlines?
The amount of compensation depending on the multiple factors and if you want to know how much Turkish Airlines Compensation you can claim with Turkish Airlines, then you can follow the below instructions.
- If the distance of your route is up to 1500 KM, then you will get a compensation of £200 per passenger.
- If the distance is between 1500 and 3500 km, then the compensation is £350 per passenger.
- Flight up to 3500 km are eligible for a compensation of £500 per passenger.
You can simply get Turkish Airline's Reimbursement and compensation for the varied reasons that you face after booking. But if you still need any kind of assistance regarding the compensation or other, then contact the customer service team of Turkish Airlines for better assistance.