Iberia Compensation and Flight Reimbursement Rules:
What is the Iberia Airlines Compensation Policy?
Has your flight got delayed or canceled that you booked with Iberia Airlines? Then you can simply request for the compensation which is provided by the Iberia airlines as per the EU act and you must know about every compensation type in order to get the better benefits. If you don’t know about the Iberia Airlines compensation policy, then you would be required to know before you make any kind of compensation request.
How Many Types of Compensation You Can Claim with Iberia Airlines?
You can claim mostly two types of compensation with Iberia Airlines and these compensations are given below:
Iberia Airlines Cancelled Flight Compensation
- If you are not notified about the flight cancellation 14 days or more prior to the scheduled departure, then you may get compensation of up to $700 per person.
- If the flight canceled due to any bad weather conditions or air traffic, then you will not provide any kind of compensation.
- Airlines have their responsibility to arrange a same-day flight for the passengers whose flight is canceled.
Iberia Airlines Delayed Flight Compensation
- If your Iberia flight is delayed for more than 3 hours, then you may get compensation up to $700 per passenger.
- If your flight is delayed due to any weather conditions, then you could not get any refund.
- You can also request for a flight change if the flight delayed cause from your side and not any fault of the airline's carrier.
How Much Compensation You Can Claim with Iberia Airlines?
- For the distance of 1500 KM, you could obtain compensation of £200 per passenger.
- Distance between 1500 and 3500 km is eligible for the compensation of £350 per passenger.
- Flights up to 3500 km can get compensation of £500 per passenger.
With the help of the above-given instructions, you may get Iberia Flight Reimbursement for your delayed or canceled flight that depends on your flight type. In case you need more help on compensation policy, then you can get help from the customer service team of Iberia Airlines.