Hawaiian Airlines Compensation and Flight Reimbursement Rules:
Here’s How Hawaiian Airlines Compensates Its Passengers: Important Guidelines
Whether your flight has been delayed or canceled, your trip plans will anyhow get affected and the frustration level will increase when you wouldn’t what to about it. In addition to that, it’ll also create havoc on the budget aspect of your plans. Now, when it comes to Hawaiian Airlines, you will be easily compensated for such type of inconvenience.
Let’s just say that you’ll be getting up to $700 or €600 in the form of compensation if your flight has been delayed or canceled while traveling to/from a European airport. So, to learn more about Hawaiian airlines compensation, read this article further carefully.
So, What Are The Conditions For Claiming Compensation On Hawaiian Airlines
- Well, as per the EC261 law, you are only eligible to get the compensation on Hawaiian Airlines, if your delayed/canceled flight was departed or operated from any European airport.
- However, if Hawaiian Airlines has availed you it’s another flight as compensation then you will not be entitled to getting any further compensation.
How Many Types Of Compensation Can Be Claimed On Hawaiian Airlines
Here’s how you will be getting Hawaiian Airlines compensation under different scenarios.
- You’ll be provided food, drinks, communication facilities, accommodation, and replacement flight if your Hawaiian Airlines flight has been delayed
- You’ll be compensated accordingly if your flight has been delayed more than 3 hours or more and not provided an alternative flight by Hawaiian Airlines.
- If your flight has been canceled within 14 days prior to the scheduled departure from any European airport then Hawaiian Airlines will compensate you up to $700 or €600.
How Much Hawaiian Airlines Compensates Each Person
- If your flight has traveled,
- Less than 1500 km you’ll get up to €250/per person
- Over 1500 km (Domestic European)then you’ll get up to €400/per person
- Between 1500 - 3500 km (Non-domestic European) then you’ll get up to €400/per person
- Over 3500 km (Non-domestic European) then you’ll get up to €600/per person
To fetch more information on Hawaiian Airline's reimbursement, get in touch with the airline’s customer services, and talk to the professionals.