SAS Cancellation Policy- How Do I Cancel My Reservation
What is the Cancellation Policy of SAS Airlines?
Established in the early 1900s, SAS airlines is mutually owned by Norway, Sweden, and Denmark. It transports 30 million passengers on an annual basis and flies to around 119 destinations. This airline is considered as one of the most preferred in Denmark.
People opt to fly with this airline but sometimes there are chances that due to some circumstances, they have to cancel their flight. But one should go through the cancellation policy before canceling the flight.
SAS Cancellation Policy 24 Hours Guide
The SAS cancellation policy 24 hours is stated below:
- The passenger canceling the ticket within 24 hours of the date of the booking will not be charged any fee.
- If the ticket has been bought less than 24 hours before the date of departure, you can get a full amount refunded up to 12 hours before departure.
Coming on the Process of Canceling the Flight, the Process Starts Taking the Following Steps:
- The first step is to open the website of SAS airlines and click on the trip present at the top of the screen.
- You will see two options. Choose one to proceed.
- If you choose to retrieve your flight booking, you will be asked to fill your e-ticket, surname and click on the search option.
- Once you do this, you will be redirected to the page “Manage booking” where you will find plenty of options.
- As you have decided to cancel the flight ticket, so you have to select the option of canceling the flight.
- You just need to follow the step-by-step instructions.
Get To Know About How Do I Cancel My Reservations and Booking
- Definitely, you can cancel your SAS reservations but before that, you need to read some important points which are given below:
- If you cancel it within 24 hours of booking then there will be no charge for cancellation.
- If you cancel your flight ticket less than 24 hours before the departure time then you will also get a full refund on your flight cancellation.
- If the booking is made through the official website, app or through SAS customer service then it can be canceled under manage my booking section.
- If you cancel your flight ticket more than 24 hours after booking, then the refund amount will be calculated on the basis of ticket rules.
So this is the cancellation policy guide of SAS airlines. If you need any further assistance regarding this then you can contact the airlines customer service team. They will assist you in a very helpful manner.