Saudia Airlines Cancellation Policy: Flight Change & Fee
This is desired by everyone that they can avoid flight change and cancellation fees. So flyers of Saudia Airlines are no different. So they can follow some simple tips to avoid flight change and cancellation fees on Saudia Airlines Reservations which are mentioned below.
- Always try to cancel your ticket within the first 24 hours from the time of your booking.
- You may be allowed to cancel your ticket if you have a death in the family or there is summoned for jury duty. However, you must send the copy of obituary or summons so that you save yourself from being charged a fee.
- If there is a change in departure or arrival time of Saudia Airline then you can change to a different flight for free.
- You can use a credit card also which allows you trip cancellation coverage.
- You should always book your flight directly from the airline sales office or website and not from the third party and you should buy a flexible ticket.
At the earliest possible time, you should cancel or change your flight as it can save you from being charged a higher fee.
Saudi Airlines Cancellation policy-ticket refund/cancellation fees
Like any airlines in the world, Saudi Arabian airlines also have cancellation policy about ticket refund and cancellation fees. If you know the policy it is better for you because you can save a lot of money. So you can note below Saudi Arabian Air cancellation policy-ticket refund/cancellation fees.
- All customers who book and issue their tickets through SAUDIA sales offices, call centers of airline or book online through the official website of SAUDIA air and now wish to refund their ticket can do it by canceling their bookings through these modes only which include SAUDIA Sales’ offices, SAUDIA website.
- They can cancel before or during the refund process to avoid the No-Show Penalty Fee.
- If you want to refund of the paid amount for tickets that you got issued using the credit card, then you need to cancel your booking through the website and you can get a refund also through SAUDIA website. On the main page of the website you can use the “Manage Bookings” service, and then retrieve the booking and then click on “Cancel and Refund” button.
- You can get the refund only if your tickets were bought by making payment in one of the following ways: Cash, Check, SADAD, SPAN, VISA, or MasterCard.
So, if you keep these things in mind then you will find it easy to get a refund against cancellation of your ticket.
Terms and Conditions for Saudia Airlines Refund Policy:
- To get the refund for the canceled flight with Saudia Airlines you need to follow the conditions of Saudia Airlines refund policy given below:
- If you have booked your flight ticket through visiting the sales office, contacting the customer service over the phone or online through the website of Saudia Airlines and you want to cancel the flight, you need to contact the sales office or website to request for the cancellation and refund to avoid no show penalty.
- If you have made the payment for the flight booking through the credit card you need to apply for the flight cancellation through Saudia Airlines website. Under manage booking section you will get the option for the cancelation and refund.
- You are allowed to get the refund only if you have made the payment by cash, check, SADAD, SPAN, VISA or Master Card.
Conditions to Request for an EMD (Electronic Miscellaneous Document) refund: With Saudia Airlines
- Only the compensation and ancillary EMDs can be refunded
- You will get the full refund in your bank account in case of compensation EMD refund.
- You can only get the Ancillary refund if you contact the call center and this is only for the involuntary cases.
- You will get the full refund if you cancel the booking within 24 hours of the flight booking time and there are at least 7 days in booking time and the flight departure.