Delta Domestic Flights | Travel: Book With Delta Airlines
Everything You Need To Know About Delta Domestic Flights
Delta Airlines is known as the second-largest airline in the world. The company serves great services on both domestic and international flights. It has a fleet size of 912 and more than 180 million passengers travel via its flights. Delta Airlines operates its airline services in more than 325 destinations all over the world. Since it is a US-based airline carrier, its domestic flights are quite popular among the passengers. The company serves various premiums and amazing in-flight services in its domestic flights.
If you have been planning to travel via Delta domestic flights then you should move ahead with your plans and book flight with this in-famous and major US-based airline. This article will tell you to know about the major benefits of booking domestic flights on Delta Airlines and its booking process. Hence, read further to know more.
Domestic Flights On Delta Airlines: Benefits
- Book First Class
That’s right! Delta Airlines allows you to book first-class seats in its domestic flights. You can enjoy the bigger space and recline seats in the first-class cabins. Additionally, you can also enjoy your favorite TV shows or movies on an 11-inch seatback screen.
Food is an essential component of traveling. Delta Airlines takes care of it by offering you its in-flight meal services. The in-flight meal menu includes complimentary coffee, beverages, snacks, etc. You can also add meals while booking your flight ticket.
- Baggage Fees
Delta Airlines allows you to carry one carry on and a personal item with a limit of 23 kg. However, if your baggage exceeds more than the specified limit then Delta Airlines will apply the extra baggage fee of $25 or $35 depending on the type of baggage.
Hence, these are the major benefits of Delta domestic flights. Now, have a look at their booking steps.
Book Domestic Flight With Delta Airlines: Get Steps
- Go to the Delta Airlines reservations website.
- Navigate to the booking section and then enter the airports for your departure and arrival in their respective fields
- Now, select your trip type from the drop-down menu and then select the dates for your departure and return (if required).
- Now enter the number of passengers that are going to travel and then click on the red-colored forward arrow
- Now, you’ll see all the available flight according to your selected dates
- Select your flights and then move onto the next page
- Select your seats and enter the passenger’s details
- Make the payments for your selected flights and then move onto the next page
Here, you’ll see the summary for your bookings and will also receive the booking confirmation notification on your provided email address and phone number. Furthermore, you can contact the customer support services of Delta airlines to know more about the Delta Airlines domestic flights. Hope the aforementioned information has been helpful to you.