Caribbean Airlines Flight Change: Name & Date Change Fee
Caribbean Flight Change Policy With Its Fee Info
Are you stuck in a situation that is affecting your travel with Caribbean Airlines? If yes, then you shall not panic as the airlines have provided with the flexibility to change the flight, name and can even make any other changes if required. And in this article, you will get to know about flight change policy and name change policy with Caribbean Airlines.
Know About Flight Change Policy in Case of Interruptions of Your Travel!
- If you happen to change your flight within 24 hours of booking then you can proceed without paying any amount.
- In case you happen to change your flight after 24 hours then you can proceed but will be asked for the Caribbean Flight change fee.
- The flight change fee depends upon various factors like destinations, the type of travel, the condition in which you are changing your flight, etc.
- To change your flight you can choose the “Manage Travel” option of the airlines which is available on the official website of Caribbean Airlines.
- However, there are such taxes, charges or fees that cannot be exempted by Caribbean Airlines. Hence, you can request a refund form in case you are charged with any of the following:
- Infants are exempted from any kind of taxes, changes or refunds.
- And the changes can be requested anytime within 60 days from the date of departure:
United States of America:
AY: Security Service Fee.
US: International Arrival/Departure Tax.
XF: Passenger Facility Service.
SQ: Airport Improvement Fee
CA: Air Travellers Security Charge
RC: Harmonized Sales Tax.
Flight change to Caribbean Airlines
Caribbean Airlines is the government-owned airlines which is headquartered in Puerco, Trinidad & Tobago which is earning a huge revenue mainly trough the tickets which are booked by the passengers but there are many passengers who need to make a flight change due to various reasons.
Why people change the flight?
People change flight due to many reasons given below:
- Change in the schedule of air travel.
- Due to illness which makes them unable for air travel.
- Due to the death of a person related to or known to the passenger.
- Cancellation of the business trip.
Cost of the flight change in the Caribbean Airlines
The cost of the change of the flight in Caribbean Airlines is $50 for one way on domestic flights without applying the Value Added Tax. For getting the refund of the cancelled ticket request should be sent to the official email ID of the airlines but if the ticket is purchased from the ticket kiosk or from any travel agency then the request of refund should be made on the point of purchase.
When to change the flight in Caribbean Airlines?
A person after making the reservation can change the ticket within 24 hours of the purchase made and 7 days before the scheduled departure date.
Children under the age of 2 years will be exempted from the Caribbean airlines change flight fee and the refund for the flight ticket change will be made in the same form of payment which is used in making the reservations with the airlines and the refund will be given in 7 to 20 days from the date at which the refund department receives your request.
Seeking Assistance From Caribbean Airlines Customer Service!
Passengers who require any further assistance are free to contact the customer service to get their issues resolved. This customer support is 24/7 active on different platforms.