Alitalia Cancellation Policy | 24 Hours Ticket Refund & Fee
Guide on Alitalia Cancellation Policy and Refund Policy
No matter how better you have planned your trip plans, the chances of flight cancellations are always there. However, almost every airline does provide various guidelines to make your impromptu cancellations less frustrating and hectic.
When it comes to the Alitalia cancellation policy & refund policy, they are quite reliable and beneficial in various ways. So, if you have been planning to cancel your Alitalia flights due to any reason then here’s what you need to know about the airline’s cancellation and refund policies.
Cancellation Policy Of Alitalia
- If your Alitalia flights have been cancelled due to any natural issues/technical malfunctions then you will be either offered a new flight or a full refund (if you apply for it)
- In the event, if your Alitalia flight has been delayed due to any unnatural or natural causes then you will be provided a voucher by onboard staff that can be used to make a purchase for drinks and snacks/meals, depending on the waiting time. However, if Alitalia is unable to provide you the voucher then you can apply for cost reimbursement (depending on the eligibility)
- As per the Alitalia 24 hours cancellation policy, you are allowed to cancel your Alitalia flights within 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure to get a full refund
Refund Policy Of Alitalia Airlines and Its Fee Info
- As per the refund policy of Alitalia, the airline allows you to cancel your flights within 24 hours without any charges and provides your full refund, if you have booked your flight tickets on the Alitalia USA official website
- For the Alitalia cancellation fee, a 20$ will be applicable to make Alitalia refund requests online.
Furthermore, contact or visit the Alitalia reservations and airline’s customer services to get more information on the Alitalia refund policy & cancellation policy.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to change a flight on Alitalia?
If you wish to change your flights on Alitalia due to any unavoidable reasons, then you’ll be payable for the airline’s flight change fee i.e. $15/passengers plus the fare difference. Besides, the airline allows only 1-time flight change to the passenger, and an additional fee will be charged depending on the fare rules.
How do I check my Alitalia reservation?
You can use the online Check-in option to make your check-ins and use your booking or ticket code or MilleMiglia code to find your bookings.
How do I get a refund from Alitalia?
You can contact the airline’s customer services to fetch your refunds, but the refund amount will be reimbursed after the deduction of an Alitalia cancellation fee of $20/per ticket depending on the fare type & time of cancellation.
Can you change the passenger name on Alitalia?
You can change your name on your Alitalia bookings via contacting the airline’s customer services.
How do I contact Alitalia?
To know about your reservations, name change, Alitalia cancellation fee, and any other queries, you can contact the airline by dialing its direct helpline number. Moreover, you can also get in touch with the Alitalia customer services experts via chat support & email support options.