Southwest Airlines Reservations: Online Flight Booking in Fewer Prices
The world's largest low-cost carrier, Southwest Airlines (WN) was founded in 1967 and is headquartered in Dallas. The airline flies to more than 100 destinations. With flights to 41 US states, the majority of Southwest's routes are domestic, but the airline has international flights to Aruba, the Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica, the Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. In many instances, Southwest flies to smaller airports in major cities (such as Chicago Midway International Airport and Dallas Love Field) in an effort to reduce costs. Southwest's fleet of 686 aircraft consists entirely of Boeing 737 variants, each of which is configured with a single Economy Class cabin.
Southwest Airlines offers the lowest airfares. Booking flights online with Southwest Airlines gives you ample opportunity to take benefit of special offers, various price deals, and promotional offers like using the Promo code. This makes Southwest Online Flight Booking at fewer prices.
Experience the Best Quality Airline Services through Southwest Reservations
With Southwest Airlines, you can expect the best airline services. You always get more than you expect with Southwest airlines. Whether you have to change your flight or you have to cancel your flight at a later time you are charged nothing. Yes, no charge. If you were worried about luggage weight then you will be happy to know that Southwest airlines allow two bags under 50 lbs. Again no charge! With Southwest airlines, you are given a wide selection of seats to choose from. Whether you like the front row or the back row or the window seat, you get to choose from wherever you like. With Southwest airlines, you get all the entertainment you want in the palm of your hand because you can access Southwest’s system through your phone, tablet, or laptop. Do you want an internet connection? Well, you get that too.
Avail Cheap Direct Flights Booking with Southwest Airlines
With Southwest Airlines you can be sure of cheap flights Booking. You can compare the fare price of Southwest Airlines with that of others. On a route, Southwest Airline’s fare price is absolutely competitive whether it is nonstop connecting flights. You get special offers from time to time on Airfare. You get price deals on a regular basis which gives you quite a huge discount on your ticket price. So you can choose Southwest Airlines as your preferred Airline as they offer Cheap flights with the best services.
Southwest Airlines offers a Point to Point system. The airline has large operations at certain airports. This allows Southwest Airlines to provide a direct flight from one place to another. As of January 2017, Southwest Airlines has flights over 100 destinations that cover 41 states. Southwest Airline’s major focus cities are 15 where they operate over 3800 flights per day.
Book Online Flights Tickets with Southwest Airlines
It is quite easy and convenient to book online flight tickets with Southwest Airlines. You can book flights online with the best price deal available. Southwest Airline’s website allows you to search for flights based on your travel information and then book the flight with easy steps. You need to fill in some information related to your travel. This information is From and To, Departure Date and Departure Time Return Date and Return Time, Number of passengers, Promo code if you have received any to get discounts. After filling in this information you click on search and resultant flights appear. You can choose among them and book your flight easily.
Southwest Airlines Reservations: Know How You Can Book Online Ticket
Because of the best service, Southwest is the first choice of regular flyers. So instead of booking online if you want you can reserve your seat by dialing Southwest Airlines reservation phone number any time. Here are the steps to search the official website of Southwest Airlines is www.southwest.com reservations.
- Then you have to select your journey type i.e round trip or one way.
- Enter your departure and arrival airport name.
- Now enter your departure and arrival date which is similar to the above-given point.
- Enter the passenger information (no of child, adults).
- Enter the promo code (optional if you have, then you can proceed with this).
- You can add extra baggage allowance when you are going for a business class of Southwest Airlines.
- Now click on the search button. Here you will be able to see the list of Southwest Airlines flights.
- Check southwest promo codes and reserve your seat as per your requirements.
What is Southwest Airlines Cancellation Policy?
If you have booked your flight ticket on Southwest airlines that you can’t attend on your selected date of journey, then you have the option of making a cancellation for your flight. Southwest airlines have certain rules and restrictions important to follow before making any cancellation request. For this, you can go through the below instructions:
- Passengers are allowed to cancel a flight 24 hours before the scheduled departure if the booking was made 7 days prior or more from the scheduled departure.
- If you make a cancellation request within 24 hours, then you would not need to pay any cancellation fee.
- Tickets canceled after this time period is subject to a cancellation fee which is applicable for both domestic and international routes flights.
- If the ticket is refundable, then a request for a refund can also be raised after making a cancellation for your southwest reservations.
Get More Info... Southwest Cancellation Policy
What is Southwest Airlines Baggage Policy?
To know about the Southwest Airlines baggage policy is an important thing need to consider and especially when you travel for the first time. If you don’t know about the Southwest Airlines baggage policy, then you can go through the below steps:
- Southwest airlines permit 1 carry-on bag and one personal item such as a purse, briefcase, and laptop without paying any fee.
- The maximum dimension of the bag should 50 linear inches with handles and wheels.
- Baggage proper fit into the overhead bin or in front of your seat.
- Passengers can carry 2 checked baggage with a maximum dimension62 inches.
- Maximum weight should be 23 kg and if any baggage exceeds the limit, then extra baggage charges are applicable.
Southwest Airlines International Flights Deal:
What is Southwest Airlines Flight Change Policy?
If any important work arrived at the last moment and you can’t fly to your booked Southwest airlines flight, then you can change your Southwest airlines flights without any difficulty. Southwest never charge any changing fees from the passengers but they have prescribed a flight change policy for the passengers listed below:
- Passengers can easily change a flight 24 hours before the scheduled departure.
- The flight change process can also be made up to 2 hours from the scheduled departure.
- There is no flight changing fee within 24 hours or after that, you may have to pay some additional charges on flight changing.
Read More.....Southwest Airlines Flight Change Policy
What is Southwest Airlines Check-in Policy?
If you wish to check-in for your Southwest airlines flight, then you have to know about all those ways that can help to check-in for your flights and some of them are given below:
Online Check-in: You may check-in for your Southwest Airlines flight online which starting 24 hours to 60 minutes before the scheduled departure.
Mobile Check-in: With the help of your mobile, you can also check-in for your flight 24 hours to 60 minutes before the scheduled departure through the Southwest Airlines app on your phone.
Airport Check-in: You can also check-in for your flight at the airport 30 minutes to 3 hours before the scheduled departure and receive the printed boarding pass.
Southwest Airlines Senior Citizen Discounts
When it comes to traveling with seniors on your trip then they might require a lot of attention while in the sky above. And if you are thinking that no airline will be having such hospitality features. Then this article is here to bring a surprise for you and that is Southwest Airlines is here to help you.
This airline gives a warm welcome to all those senior citizens traveling with them. Not only this, but Southwest airlines also offer interesting discounts for senior citizens when they choose to travel with this airline. So, to know Southwest airlines senior citizens' discounts you may read the article further.
Get Southwest Airlines Senior Discounts!
- The discount fare from the Southwest reservations team is available for passengers above 65 years.
- All the details related to senior discounts and fare can be enquired online or by contacting customer service which is 24/7 active.
- Also as an additional benefit, senior fares are refundable as being at such age medical emergencies may arise at any time. Hence, understanding the situations and health conditions for such passengers, Southwest Airlines is the best option when traveling with the eldest member of the family.
- If you are accompanying your eldest member then fare charges will be relaxed for them but you will have to pay full fare.
In case, you require any assistance then you are most welcome to contact the Southwest airlines reservations team.
Also, Check... Southwest Airlines $69 Sale
What are the Entertainment Policies of Southwest Airlines?
No flight can be comfortable if you don’t have access to entertainment. Hence these days airlines provide for proper entertainment facilities onboard so that passengers don’t get bored. Especially for long journeys, there are proper arrangements for audio-video as well as the internet. And Southwest Airlines is one such airline that provides for proper entertainment services. To know more about Southwest In-flight Entertainment policy you can refer to the below points.
Southwest In-flight Entertainment Policy:
- As soon as you board your flight you can turn on your Wi-Fi on your phone on airplane mode
- Once done connect to the southwest device and turn on the net
- Next, download the application and search for your favorite show and tune in
- You can even tune in to some good movies or listen to songs for a smooth journey
- And if you happen to travel by business class then you can tune in for your favorite show on the screen in front, spread your legs, cover yourself with a warm blanket and go for binge-watching series and you are done.
Hence you can follow all these steps and enjoy a nice comfortable flight without getting bored and jet-lagged. And in case of any other doubt contact the customer service.
Find Best Southwest Airlines Flight Deals To Some Popular Destinations
Southwest Airlines: Flights to Atlanta (ATL)
Southwest Airlines: Flights to Baltimore/Washington (BWI)
What Is The “10 Minutes Rule” On Southwest Airlines
Traveling with Southwest Airlines has its own perks. Its various airline policies are pretty much decent and flexible in order to provide great comfort to its passengers. The airline does not charge anything if you cancel your flights even after your flight departure. However, the airline has several other policies regarding flight departure that it wants you to remember before you reach the airport to board your flight. Here’s what you need to know.
- 30 Minutes Rule
As per this rule, you are requested to arrive at the boarding gate are within 30 minutes prior to your scheduled Southwest flight departure time.
- 10 Minutes rule
Southwest Airlines wants you to arrive at the boarding gate area and along with your boarding passes within 10 minutes prior to your scheduled flight departure time. Otherwise, your reserved booking will be canceled by the airline for which you will not be compensated.
Also as per the No Show Policy, if you do not intend to travel on your booked Southwest Airlines flight then you must cancel it at least 10 minutes before your flight’s scheduled departure time. In this way, your ticket’s fare will be converted into Southwest travel funds that can be used for future travel.
Furthermore, you can contact Southwest Customer service to know more about Southwest Airlines 10-minute rule and other important policies.
Southwest Airlines: Find all Domestic and International Destinations Within USA
|Grand Rapids||Fort Lauderdale|
|South Pade Island||Hartford|
|Long Island/Islip||Los Angeles|
|New Orleans||New York City|
|San Antonio||San Diego|
|Salt Lake City||San José|
Southwest Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy: Get Useful Information
When a passenger wants their kids to travel alone on the flight, Southwest airlines facilitate them but there is a condition that the minor should not be alone. The children aged 12 or more are allowed to travel alone, they are considered adults.
Unaccompanied Minor Policy of Southwest Airlines:
The airline does not provide Unaccompanied minor service as minors must have a passenger travelling along with them. Below mentioned are the terms and condition for unaccompanied minors:
- Children age 5-11 are allowed to travel with an accompanying passenger of 12 or older.
- Unaccompanied minors are not continuously monitored as they are supervised by an adult traveling with them.
- For unaccompanied minors, Southwest airlines charge $50 (one-way) in addition to the basic fare.
- The charges involved in the booking of unaccompanied minors are refundable.
- Purchases must represent that they are the parent or guardian of the minor child.
- The airline reserves the right not to transport unaccompanied minors for canceled or diverted flights.
- The proof of age must be attached to other documents of the child.
- Unaccompanied minors are only allowed to travel on non-stop flights.
- The parent or guardian at the destination airport must carry their government-issued ID.
To get more info about Southwest Airlines unaccompanied minor policy, contact customer support. The details of contact are available on Southwest Airlines’ website.
Find Southwest Airlines Phone Number Info Before and During Your Journey
For United States Region: 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792)
For Grand Cayman Region: 1-844-670-7914
For En Estados Unidos Region: 1-800-VAMONOS (1-800-826-6667)
For Jamaica Region: 1-800-425-8130
For Aruba Region: 588-2900
For Bahamas Region: 1-855-202-3403
For En Jamaica Region: 1-800-425-8089
For En Bahamas Region: 1-855-202-3402
For Mexico Region: 01-800-083-1179
For Belize Region: 0-800-0078684
For En México Region: 01-800-083-1178
For En Belice Region: 0-800-247-5463
For Costa Rica Region: 0-800-012-1916
For Dominican Republic Region: 1-800-751-9039
Read on Why Should you Fly with Southwest Airlines
If you are discussing with your friends or family members that why should you fly with Southwest Reservations, you should read something on this page carefully.
- Getting the appreciation of customers every day:
There are various customers who really like to make their trip with us due to our great customer service company that happens to fly airplanes from booking your trip to the moment of deplaning. We are committed to providing you a great experience of flight journey every single time. For any kind of query and assistance regarding flight service, you can feel free to contact us at any time.
- We are at a number of places:
We have an extensive network that serves more than 100 destinations throughout the United States, the Caribbean, and Mexico. If you want to know our feel size capacity, it is more than 4000 that carries a number of passengers including 600 round trips markets on a daily basis.
- Offering extremely low fare with crystal and clear transparency:
You can find things different at our Southwest reservations where you can get extremely affordable flight service with ease immediately. We don’t want to praise ourselves as you are here to check out the price and find the best deal to book low-cost flight tickets with us at any time.
- Get free baggage with us:
If you planned to fly with us and having some extra baggage, you can avail of the first and second bags fly completely free.
- Change your flight with no fees:
We allow you to modify your travel plan by not charging the changes fee. But if you need to change an upcoming flight itinerary, you need to pay the cost in fare difference that never incurs a separate change fee.
How to get cheap flights on Southwest Airlines?
Southwest airlines are famous for their dirt-cheap prices when it comes to airfares and travel. Having said that, there are still innumerable ways through which you can grab an inexpensive seat in the cabin of Southwest Airlines. To know more, keep reading below :
Opt for Rapid Rewards Program
Nothing sounds better than getting a cheap flight, and this transforms into reality with the accumulation of rapid rewards that are gained by an individual against his/her travels, on every hotel, flight, car rentals, and vacation booked.
The collected points can further be redeemed for booking a flight at Southwest Airlines. Sounds good, right?
Take a Southwest Airlines Credit Card
Southwest Airlines’ credit card allows you to take the benefit of collecting 2x points for every expense accounting for $1 made for hotels, flights, car rentals, etc. Apart from this they also offer $6000 bonus points once you complete the cardmember anniversary. Happy flying!
Subscribe to “Click and Save”
Once you subscribe to the click and save option of Southwest Airlines, you will get an update regarding the discounts on flights. Sounds good, right?
Southwest Airlines Military Discount Program
Any member of the US ARMED FORCES who is active on his duty in the armed forces is entitled to Southwest cheap flights. Under this program, even the baggage duty is waived off completely and is a suitable offer for someone traveling to Orlando.
Southwest Airlines is a go-to airline as far as discounts are concerned. They also offer certain more deals and whoever is interested must visit the official website of Southwest Airlines. One can also contact Southwest Airlines booking for getting more information and for sorting any reservation-related queries. The customer service executives will be more than happy to help.
What Is Southwest Low Fare Calendar?
Everyone wants to a cost-effective traveling and for this one starts planning a month before. If you are planning for awesome as well low-cost traveling, then Southwest Airlines low fare calendar can help you.
Southwest low fare calendar provides insights into flights. It shows the fare of the flight on a particular day or chosen day. In this, you will set the date and destinations and see which one is the low-cost flight and where you can cut down the price.
If you are searching for flights during the festive season, then you may have to bear the high price. Though, a low-fare calendar can help you find the cheapest one. Even, this low fare calendar catches the trends that keep you update regarding the fare.
How You Can Use Low Fare Calendar
- It is very easy to use and user friendly too
- Visit the official page of the Low fare calendar
- Click on the Low fare calendar
- You can get this option just beside the where to fly option
- Now, you have to fill in the necessary details, like
- Number of passengers
- Type of trip
Once you fill the box with the necessary details, then you can see the list of flights. On this page, you can see the flight on a particular date. You can choose the one that suits you.
In this way, you can use the low fare calendar. However, there are certainly more things you should know, like If you use points for booking, then you can see the points along with the flights. You can select one that is comfortable for you. You can make the payment online through debit and credit cards.
Southwest(SW) Airlines Info:
Reservations/Customer Service: 1 (800) 435-9792
Headquarters: Dallas, TX
SW Airlines Other General Phone Number Information:
Reservations Phone Number: 1-800-435-9792
Southwest Vacations Phone Number: 1-800-243-8372
Customer Service Number(General): 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792)
International Reservations: 1-800-435-9792
Customer Service(Rapid Reward): 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792)
Baggage Tracking Phone Number: 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792)
Group Travel Number: 1-800-433-5368
Frequently Asked Questions
What process do I have to follow to make a reservation on Southwest Airlines?
- You can make the reservation online by going to the official website.
- You need to enter the details and choose your flight.
- You will then have to fill in the form and make the payment for the flight ticket you are booking.
- For more help, you can call on Southwest Airlines reservations number to talk to the executives. The executives will provide you with the best solution.
Where does Southwest fly for $69?
The one-way fares of $69 of Southwest airlines are available between El Paso and Amarillo, Houston Hobby and Lubbock, Austin and Oklahoma City, and between Midland/Odessa and Tulsa.
How far can you book your flight tickets on Southwest Airlines?
Southwest Airlines allows you to book your flight ticket between 90 and 180 days in advance. You should always make a booking, that too, 2-3 months in advance to grab the best deals with Southwest Airlines.
What are the cheapest days to fly to Southwest Airlines?
The cheapest days on which the passengers can fly to their preferred destinations are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday. There can be structural reasons why it works for the passengers of Southwest airlines.
How many times are passengers allowed to change their flight to Southwest Airlines?
The passengers are allowed to change their flight as many times, but you will have to pay the fare difference each time you change if applicable. The fare difference is temporarily not applicable when Southwest issues the waiver covering your particular flight for reasons that are unavoidable like irregular operations, cancellations, COVID 19.